Gaudreault, C. and R. Miner. 2015. Temporal aspects
in evaluating the greenhouse gas mitigation benefits of using residues from
forest products manufacturing facilities for energy production. Journal of
Industrial Ecology 19: 994–1007. http://dx.doi.org/10.1111/jiec.12225
Gaudreault, C., B. Malmberg, B. Upton, and R.
Miner. 2012. Life cycle greenhouse gases and non-renewable energy benefits of
kraft black liquor recovery. Biomass and
Bioenergy 46: 683–692. http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.biombioe.2012.06.027
Parigiani, Jacopo, Aman Desai, Roselyne Mariki, and Reid Miner. 2011. The carbon footprint of an East African forestry enterprise. Journal of Sustainable Development 4(3): 152-162.
Miner, Reid. 2010. Impact of the global forest industry on atmospheric greenhouse gases . FAO Forestry Paper 159. Rome: Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations.
- Heath, Linda, Van Maltby, Reid Miner, Kenneth Skog, James Smith, Jay Unwin, and Brad Upton. 2010. Greenhouse gas and carbon profile of the U.S. forest products industry value chain. Environmental Science & Technology 44:3999-4005.
- Miner, Reid. 2009. Carbon footprints hit the ground running. Paper 360o Spring Bonus Issue:22-23.
- Upton, Brad, Reid Miner, Mike Spinney, and Linda Heath. 2008. The greenhouse gas and energy impacts of using wood instead of alternatives in residential construction in the United States. Biomass and Bioenergy 32(1): 1-10.
- Miner, R., and J. Perez-Garcia. 2007. The greenhouse gas and carbon profile of the global forest products industry. Forest Products Journal 57(10): 80-90.
- Confederation of European Paper Industries (CEPI). 2007. Framework for the development of carbon footprints for paper and board products. Brussels: Confederation of European Paper Industries. Appendices
- Miner, R. 2007. Clearing the air about biomass carbon neutrality: An argument about biomass fuels is coming, but is it the right argument? Paper 360oMarch: 12-14.
- World Business Council for Sustainable Development. 2005. The sustainable forest products industry, carbon and climate change: Key messages for policy-makers . Geneva: World Business Council for Sustainable Development.
- Miner, R. and A. Lucier. 2004. A value chain assessment of climate change and energy issues affecting the global forest-based industry . Geneva: World Business Council for Sustainable Development. Geneva, Switzerland.
- Sauer, B., W. Franklin, R. Miner, D. Word, and B. Upton. 2002. Environmental tradeoffs: Life cycle approach to evaluate the burdens and benefits of emission control systems in the wood panel industry. Forest Products Journal 52(3) 50-59.
- Stratton, S., R. Miner, D. Word, E. Mannisto, and H. Mannisto. 2001. Estimated U.S. forest and paper industry CO2 emissions resulting from compliance with federal environmental regulations. Forest Products Journal 51(5): 25-31.
- Winjum, J., S. Brown, and B. Schlamadinger. 1998. Forest harvests and wood products: sources and sinks of atmospheric carbon dioxide. Forest Science 44(2): 272-284.